Antitrust Largest Cases
MoginRubin Antitrust Largest Cases
- Co-lead counsel in a Sherman Act §1 certified class action for packaging purchasers alleging price-fixing and supply restriction claims against the largest integrated manufacturers. Settlements: $376 million.
- Co-lead counsel in a federal multi-state class action against an international cartel of major manufacturers of computer memory. Settlements: $315 million.
- Represent a proposed class in a Sherman Act §1t case alleging conspiracy to manipulate the foreign exchange markets. Partial settlements: $2.1 billion.
- Court-appointed Executive Committee representing certified class of software purchasers alleging monopolization. Settlement: $1.1 billion.
- Represented certified national class in a Sherman Act case challenging pricing practices of over 30 of the largest manufacturers and distributors of brand name prescription drugs. Settlement: $715 million and injunction.