MoginRubin Antitrust Section 2 Cases
- Co-liaison counsel for certified California statewide class alleging monopolization of smokeless tobacco.
- Represented mortgage credit reporting agencies in monopolization action against consumer credit reporting agencies.
- Represented telephone conferencing company in antitrust action against AT&T for denial of service.
- Court-appointed Executive Committee representing certified class of software purchasers alleging monopolization.
- Represented independent manufacturer of plumbing fixtures against Fortune 1000 supplier in arbitration for denial of service and supply.
- Represented airline against companies that were both technology providers and competitors in distributing airline content to business travelers.